Listen and download your favorite islamic MP3, videos & blogs.
Dai Anga filled in as Shah Jahan's wet medical caretaker and remained a powerful power in the line until her passing in 1672. She is in charge of a few landmarks in Lahore that still survive, including her tomb close to the Gulabi Bagh plant door. Her mosque, seen here, was developed in 1635. In spite of the fact that a generally little structure, it is striking for its refined utilization of beautification and its stately three-narrows exterior. It stays in an incredible condition of protection since Dai Anga took care to give a considerable waqf (gift) to guarantee its support after her passing. Be that as it may, despite this, it was quickly changed over into the living arrangement of Henry Cope, a daily paper supervisor, amid the manage of the British. It was reestablished to its unique capacity in 1903 and has filled in as a functioning mosque from that point onward.
On the left is an entryway behind which is orchestrated a mosque worked by Dai Anga Zeb-un-Nisa, a wet therapeutic chaperon of Emperor Shah Jahan. Her family had been almost associated with the Mughal imperial family her life partner Morad Khan served Jahangir as Adawlati or Magistrate of Bikaner, and her tyke Muhammad Rashid Khan, supposed to be a champion among other toxophilite in the kingdom, kicked the pail engaging in the organization of Shah Jahan's most established imagined Dara Shikoh. Zeb-un-Nisa herself was exceptionally regarded by Shah Jahan.
Experiencing the entryway one is overawed by the brilliant structure of Dai Anga's mosque. Notwithstanding the way that a huge amount of recovery work has been done on the building—much appears to have a place with later-period healing undertakings—it can't take away from the prominence of the principal structure.
The layout of the mosque relies upon a single way 3-bay outline—a generally unraveled adjustment of the stunning mosques worked by the Mughals. The supplication chamber is apportioned into three compartments by techniques for parallel bends. The central bay, greater than the others, has astoundingly rich change. The run of the mill calculated break sunk significantly into the western divider fills in as the mihrab. It is assigned, like its flanking accomplices, with a high twofold vault put on squinches made out of eight minimal calculated sheets. The side inlets, less excessively enhanced, have twofold curves laying on pendentives. The central compartment has an explained projection made by techniques for an engrailed bend and a half-vault enlivened with tiled sheets. The foreseen edge is separate with thin pilasters on either corner, while at the two eastern corners of the supplication chamber are square minarets surmounted with a cut stage on which once revived the stall.
The outside surface of the projection, and what's more the flanking compartments, have been isolated into different delightful sheets of various shapes, sizes, and plots and stacked with fluoridate plans made by strategies for mosaic kashi. The predominant tones used as a piece of the tilery, here and moreover in within sheets, are blue, orange, and yellow. The treatment of outside into sheets, embellished with sparkling brilliant tile mosaic, a most adored lighting up medium in the midst of Shah Jahan's days, yields a champion among the most spectacular facade of the period. The vaults are put, yet have enunciated cavettos, reminiscent of relative treatment at the Moti Mosque of Lahore Fort. A 19' width vault in the middle flanked by two 16' curves, nearby corner minarets, adds to the constraining character of the mosque. The central pompous Timurid aiwan antechamber, flanked by two humbler ones, as embellished as the outside, close by their excellent kalib kari or stalactite squinches address the best of the Shahjahani Period.
The tall minarets rising from a square base on the two front farthest focuses are finished with stall like structures passing on vaults. Yet essentially treated today, they were no vulnerability once enhanced with tile mosaic in the method for those found in the mosque of Shah Jahan's grandee, Wazir Khan. The 84' wide stage, no doubt once part of the mosque yard, is cleared with superbly laid square ground surface disconnected into an essential square illustration. Inside the yard in which the building stands, a washing tank has been found, and takes after exist of what may end up being a second tank.
It is assumed that the mosque was worked in 1045 AH/1635 AD, before Dai Anga went to perform Hajj. In any case, the etching in the mosque is said to date it to 1060 AH/1649 AD. The mosque was all around kept up and frequented by admirers, due to the waqf (enrichment) by Dai Anga of her expansive property for the upkeep of the mosque. Once the Mughal Empire declined, this mosque, close by various other Mughal points of interest, did commitment as Ranjit Singh's military magazine. After the expansion of the Punjab by the British, Henry Cope, administrator of the day by day paper 'Lahore Chronicle' almost certainly been fulfilled to have been allowed its usage as his living course of action. In any case, later when the zone, once known as Mohallah Dai Anga and populated by Mughal fairness, was picked up by the Punjab and Delhi Railway Co., Cope sold the mosque-living course of action to them for Rs. 12,000, and they changed over it into the working environment of the development boss, Punjab Northern State Railway.
By: Sheikh Mishary Rashid 1.6 M views
By: Muhammad Taha Al Junaid 283.5 K views
By: Sheikh Mishary Rashid 133.1 K views
By: Sheikh Mishary Rashid 101.8 K views
By: Sheikh Mishary Rashid 84.5 K views
By: Sheikh Mishary Rashid 80.2 K views